Presentation Representative : Project of ORF 2014 Executive Committee
Gamification, which takes games’ “power to pull people in” and applies it to non-game fields, is gaining attention. Can “Games” break out of the entertainment field and contribute to society? A panel discussion will be held to explore this topic. Panel members are:
Kotaro Yamagishi, Vice Chairman, GREE, Inc.
With its main business made up of mobile social games, GREE is exploring how to use its perspective and know-how for CSR activities.
Toru Fujimoto, Assistant Professor, Center for Research and Development of Higher Education, The University of Tokyo
He is a renowned researcher in this field.
Katsuya Hirokawa, Incubation Manager, Keio Fujisawa Innovation Village
He will provide his thoughts from the business aspect.
Jiro Kokuryo, Vice-President, Keio University
He will serve as moderator.
(Tue) 18th November 2014
GREE, Inc. (Host Company) Seminar Room
Roppongi Hills Mori Tower, 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
– Kotaro Yamagishi (Co-Founder and Vice Chairman, GREE, Inc. / Graduated from Faculty of Economics in 1999)
– Toru Fujimoto (Assitant Professor, Center for Research and Development of Higher Education, The University of Tokyo / Graduated from Faculty of Environment and Information Studies in 1994)
– Jiro Kokuryo (Vice-President / Professor, Faculty of Policy Management)
– Katsuhiko Ogawa (Executive Director, Keio Research Institute at SFC / Professor, Faculty of Environmental Information Studies)
– Katsuya Hirokawa (Incubation Manager, Keio Fujisawa Innovation Village)
*Free, pre-registration NOT required